Monday, November 5, 2018

Urban Zakapa - Drinking Coffee

Today I want to recommend Urban Zakapa - Drinking Coffee. I really love the melody of this song. I recommend you listen to this before you sleep. I hope you all enjoy! Thank you!


Lyric:
I'm alright, even without you I'm alright
Even some of the days when I remember, I'm alright
Truthfully, I don't think I still believe it
In a rainy day like today
Together we listened to this song
I stare into space for a while and smile
baby baby you're like caramel macchiato
Still, near my lips you're scent is sweet
baby baby tonight
baby baby tonight
Baby baby, you're more than the scent of caffe latte
Do you remember this feeling, this comfort
baby baby tonight
baby baby tonight
Baby , faded sky blue couple tee
Slowly forgetting your birthday
But my heart is still this warm
You're so warm and fragrant to me
But it can't be more beautiful
And now it's just a memory
baby baby you're like caramel macchiato
Still, near my lips you're scent is sweet
baby baby tonight
baby baby tonight
Baby baby, you're more than the scent of caffe latte
Do you remember this feeling, this comfort
baby baby tonight
baby baby tonight
baby baby you're like caramel macchiato
Still, near my lips you're scent is sweet
baby baby tonight
baby baby tonight
Baby baby, you're more than the scent of caffe latte
Do you remember this feeling, this comfort
baby baby tonight

baby baby tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS - Spring day

I cannot believe that I didn’t recommend BTS - Spring day! Spring day is one of my favorite songs out of other songs. I mean I do love all...